Saturday, October 27, 2012

Night of the Living Duckies from Greenwoods' Bookshoppe

Name: Night of the Living Duckies
Interests: Scaring people in the bathtub. Enjoying the Duckywood life.
Where to Find: Greenwoods’ Bookshoppe
Brand: Running Press Kids
Price: $6.00 Cdn


“Bathe at your own risk.”

A few weeks ago in this blog post, I was saying that I haven’t gone on a girls’ road trip for a while. Today, I am in Canmore for one night and two days enjoying a girls’ weekend with four other friends. I will also be doing a photo shoot of my winter rubber duckies for future blog posts.

Night of the Living Duckies is a set of 4 rubber ducks and a Halloween book about the ducks. These ducks are my favourite Halloween ducks. Each ducky is about 1 inch tall. Wolfy ducky is the star of the book. He is on the far right in the photo. He is a were-ducky and is quite fierce looking, but if you read the book you would see that he is actually a scaredy-cat. Wolfy is my daughter’s favourite ducky out of the set.

Franco (closest to the book in the photo) is my favourite. He is a green Frankenstein ducky but everyone calls him Franco for short. He has stitches on his left wing, cheek and left side of his beak. Mummy on the far left of the photo is your basic mummy but he has a dark black eerie shadow coming out of his mask by his eyes. Draco is the vampire ducky and he is sitting between Wolfy and Franco in the photo. He is wearing a black and red cape and has two fangs protruding from his beak.

No comments:

Post a Comment