Monday, October 8, 2012

Pajama Party Duckies from Victoria

Name: Pajama Party Duckies
Interests: Watching scary movies, romantic movies and comedies while eating popcorn. Bird watching.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria, BC
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.98 Cdn each so almost $8.00 for the set

Pillow Fight!

I remember when I had my summer sleepover pajama party to transition from grade 6 to 7 and I had 4 friends sleepover. We watched "Sleeping with the Enemy and Arachnophobia" -check spelling. I have since done a few girls road trips with three of my friends and we are doing another one at the end of this month. It's nice to stay up late in your pajamas and chit chat over drinks.

The ducky holding the popcorn is a little bit overweight. She is rather stocky and is wearing turquoise pajamas that have two purple daisies on the back. She also has pigtails in her mousey brown hair. The ducky with the blond pigtails is a bit overweight (it is rather rare to see an overweight ducky). She is wearing pink pajamas that are a similar style to her friend’s because they have orange flowers on the bum. She is cuddling her favourite stuffed animal, a grey teddy named Moon. I had a hard time figuring out what the ducky with the black hair is holding. It might be pop but I think it is a pillow and she is getting ready for a pillow fight. She has mauve flowers on the back of her pajamas.

The last ducky at the sleepover does not have pajamas that match her friends’. She is wearing pajamas that are a bit on the French maid side. Her blue nightie has white frilly sleeves and a white skirt. She is blessed with naturally curly auburn ringlets.

1 comment:

  1. I love the one that remembered to bring her teddy bear to the sleep over!

    ReplyDelete