Sunday, May 6, 2012

Swarovski Crystal Surfer Ducky from Costco

Name: Swarovski Crystal Surfer Ducky
Interests: Reflecting the sun on the other sunbathers.
Where to Find: Costco
Brand: Swarovski Crystal
Price: Unknown

I have the best shades.

I have two clear Swarovski crystal duck ornaments that my husband bought me years ago when were were first dating. For my 30th birthday, my parents bought me a coloured Swarovski crystal ducky. He is huge. I did a search for crystal ducks and there are tons.

Swarovski Crystal Surfer Ducky is wearing a shark’s tooth necklace, has tiny sunglasses that slip off his head (but his silver beady metal eyes help to keep them on). Instead of coming with a traditional glass plate to display the duck, he has a surfboard that says: “Be faster than the shark.

No comments:

Post a Comment