Sunday, November 25, 2012

Swarovski Crystal Duckies

Name: Swarvoski Crystal Duckies
Interests: Reflecting light and looking pretty. We don’t like to collect dust as it clogs our pores so please dust us often.
Where to Find: Jewelry store in Bonnie Doon mall that is no longer in business
Brand: Swarovski Crystal
Price: $50.00 Cdn each

We’re so pretty.

My husband bought me the standing up crystal ducky for Christmas during the second year that we were dating. The second duck came into the second hand store that I used to work at. There is also a third ducky in this collection, but I don’t have him yet. This was the first crystal ducky that I received and the first ducky ornaments that I started to collect as well. I still mostly try to stick to rubber ducks but there are a ton of other cool ducky things available, so I can’t resist.

I am also going to tell you the sweetest story. One year when my husband was a boy, he wanted to buy his mom a Swarvoski crystal ornament for Christmas, but the only thing that he could afford was the mirror to put the ornament, on so he bought her that. After all, it really is the thought that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment