Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Franky and Witchy Duckies


NameFranky and Witchy Duckies
Interests: Watching the Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead
Where to Find: My aunt gave them to me and found them at a thrift store
Brand: Unsure Says May 2013 on the bottom
Slogan: With all the emojis taking over Halloween, us ducks need to stick together.
Price: A gift


Alicia decorated the pumpkins behind them

Franky and Witchy weigh in with a special interview: Has Halloween become Christmasized?

Witchy: "I love Halloween, the candy and dressing up and walking for hours getting tons of candy and chatting to your neighbours,"

Franky: "Me too. I always stay out the longest with my son and his friends."

Witchy: "However, Halloween is slowly becoming too Christmastized. I mean there are Halloween wreaths that you hang on your door, ornaments for black trees, and chocolate Halloween count down calendars."

Franky: "It is a great money making scheme for stores selling these items. I even saw this year that Save On Foods was selling Gingerbread haunted houses"

Witchy:  "Outrageous. That is taking it too far!" 


Franky: "November 1st is a great time to shop for decorations for next year. Start planning your Christmas. I mean Halloween party now. Perhaps, you should draw names for gifts too."

Witchy: "Or go sit on the devil's lap and tell him you've been good."

No comments:

Post a Comment