Saturday, April 15, 2017

Speckled Easter Egg Duckies

Name: Speckled Easter Egg Duckies
Interests: Decorating Easter eggs that look exactly like us.
Where to find: Michael's
Brand: Creatology
Price: $5.00 CDN (or use a 50 % off coupon so the cost is only $2.50 each)

Nothing says Easter like rubber duckies, especially rubber duckies dressed up as the Easter Bunny or an Easter egg. Almost every Easter, I find more Easter duckies. This year Michael's has these Speckled Easter Egg Duckies. 

This year we are in Kauai for Easter and I heard the Easter bunny is bringing grass skirts and coconut tops, so the kids can put on their own hula show. Happy Easter everyone!




With her friends



Here is a funny story about these pictures, which are from March 25, 2021. I looked back at all my photos from April 2017 and I don't think I ever took a picture of this duck and then here I am 4 years later checking on which Easter ducks I have and have not blogged and which posts and ducks have and have not received pictures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment