Sunday, January 25, 2015

Gold and Silver Duckies for Baby Beck 3

Name: Gold and Silver Duckies for Baby Beck 3
Interests: Being a midwife (sliver duck) and a doula (gold duck)
Where to Find: When Pigs Fly in Edmonton
Brand: Upper Canada Soap
Price: $9.99 Cdn each

Quote on the box: “Not the rubber duck you thought you knew.”

We are expecting Baby Beck 3 in May this year. I was hoping there would be a new Boon ducky for our third baby, but I don’t think there will be. Bob attended Alicia’s birth and Bob 2.0 attended John’s birth. Therefore, I decided these duckies would be special enough and shiny enough for our third baby’s birth.

My aunt bought me these duckies. They look a bit like Ernie’s ducky.

Other information on the box: “These Couture Rubber Ducks bring high fashion and fun to a bath while showing how stylish you are! For decorative use only. For adult use only.” I find it really funny that these ducks are for adult use only. I mean they don’t have any small parts and rubber ducks are usually toys and are meant to be played with. I am guessing they must not be Phthalate free then.


No comments:

Post a Comment