Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ducky Kleenex Holders and Ducky Bank

Name: Ducky Kleenex Holders and Ducky Bank
Interests: Accounting for Ducky Bank and applying make-up for the Kleenex holders.
Where to Find: Ducky Bank (dollar store) Kleenex Holders (second hand stores)
Brand: Unknown
Price: $1.50 Cdn for the Ducky Bank, $6.00 Kleenex holder on the left

We’re way more stylish than the knit Kleenex box holders.

Ducky Bank works full-time as an accountant and recently started trading ETFs and other stocks. He can hold a lot of money and is my daughter’s ducky bank.I received the ducky Kleenex holder on the right as a Christmas gift from my parents in 2002. I only know this because I recently sorted through my last 15 years of photos and saw the picture of me opening this gift. The Ducky Kleenex holder on the left is from Value Village and I purchased it a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment