Saturday, April 13, 2013

Calendar Ducky

Name: Calendar Ducky
Interests: Listening to all the office gossip.
Where to Find: Claire’s in 2006
Brand: Luft
Price: $6.00 Cdn

My head swivels.

While sitting in a cubicle for a number of years in an office, I only once saw one other cubicle with a rubber ducky in it (besides my own of course). A developer at my work had a white rubber ducky calendar. I of course had to find out where he bought it from and went and purchased my own in yellow.

Calendar Ducky is shown with the year showing a fish because this block only goes up to the year 2008. She looks remarkably like a B. Duck but the brand on her bottom says Luft. She has little bubbles in her eyes and her beak is cut and chubby on the side. She loves hearing all the office gossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment