Saturday, March 2, 2013

Superhero-Bowler Ducky

Name: Superhero-Bowler Ducky
Interests: Saving the world one ducky at a time. Bowling the highest score on my bowling team “Five Alive.”
Where to Find: Bath Goddess in Lloydminster
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $4.00 Cdn each
Bowler by day, superhero by night.

Superhero-Bowler Ducky is a blond superhero ducky by night but a natural brunette bowler by day. She bowls 5-pin and is the best player on her team. She is not a fan of 10-pin bowling because she finds the larger balls too awkward to handle.

As far as I know, she is not a replica of a particular superhero. If I had found her in time in my bins of duckies, I would have included her in the Superhero Duckies post. I might have more superhero duckies or I might not have the rest of the set if there are more available. I still have 4 bins of duckies to blog about. When I was in Junior High, my brother and I bowled on a 5-pin bowling team on Saturdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment