Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Stuffy Ducks

Name: Stuffy Ducks
Interests: Cuddling, getting dizzy in the washing machine and the dryer.
Where to Find: Varies
Brand: JellyCat, Gund
Price: Varies
Squeeze the bejesus out of us.

Between my daughter and I, we have quite a few stuffed animal duckies (some off them are probably chicks). My favourite stuffed animal as a child was my pink platypus named “Platty.” I just recently found her when I was cleaning out the basement. I love listening to my daughter say “Platty”and wander around cuddling my beloved childhood stuffed animal.

My daughter’s favourite stuffy is the JellyCat brand plush ducky on the far left of the bookshelf. She is super soft and she sleeps with her and a Curious George stuffed animal every night.

This picture doesn’t include all the tiny stuffed animal ducks that I have, but I couldn’t fit them all on the bookshelf. The long duck in the middle with the white hair sticking up holds a hot water bottle




Enter to win the rubber ducky shown in the picture frame on the bookshelf in this post: http://www.aduckyaday.blogspot.ca/p/contests.html

No comments:

Post a Comment