Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Brass Ducks in a row

Name: Brass Duckies in a row
Interests: Playing with frogs and dragonflies in the pond.
Where to Find: From a family friend.
Brand: Unknown
Price: Unknown


Duck crossing.

Brass Duckies in a row belonged to a family friend’s mother. Unfortunately, she passed away and I inherited these duckies. I am not a huge fan of the colour brass so I may paint them black or green one day. My parents have brass legged end tables and they painted them black. It gave the tables a modern look. However, I am sure if I wait long enough brass will be back in style. I love how one baby duck is looking straight ahead like his mother, another is looking down in the water for food and another is looking up to the sky for her food. These duckies are also the same ducks in Brass Duckies in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment