Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2nd Set of Boon Ducks

Name: Squish, Bob, Jane, and Slim
Interests: Helping midwives in any way we can. We are trained doulas and babysitters.
Where to Find: Amazon
Brand: Boon
Price: $20.00 Cdn
  
“We are odd ducks.”

Happy Boxing Day everyone! Today is the day that you get rid of all your boxes from Christmas. Therefore, I had to blog about ducks that are still in the box.

Last year for Christmas, my husband tried to get me the second set of Boon duckies but they weren’t available yet. This year he found them on Amazon. Bob, Squish, Slim and Jane are back again but in different colours. Bob has always been my favourite and now he is my favourite colour too. He has green stripes on him. The first Bob witnessed the birth our first child and the second Bob will witness the birth of our second child.

Jane is purple with blue bubbles all over her body. So far, she if my daughter’s favourite because she is really into purple. Slim is grey with blue, green and dark grey hexagons all over his body. He has 16 on his body in total. Squish is striped like a fruity candy cane. He has orange, purple, white, green and baby blue stripes all over his body. I really hope that Boon makes a third set of ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment