Friday, November 23, 2012

McDuck from Scotland

Name: Luxury Ducks - McDuck
Interests: Hitting it off with the ladies and wearing my kilt. My red plaid kilt is my favourite.
Where to Find: FunUsual in Boston
Brand: bud by designroom (2006)
Price: $10.95 Cdn

“Duck under my kilt.” (quote on his box)

After I have told you about my life, you’ll be jealous. I live in a castle in Scotland. I have many maids, butlers and even a chef. I eat like a king and I don’t even have to do my own laundry. My red plaid kilt is laid out for me every morning and it has always been freshly pressed. I’d like to say that I have worked hard to get to where I am today, but the castle was passed down to me from my great great uncle McBeckster. It was a family heirloom and now it’s all mine.

I have a few mistresses who live in the castle with me, but I am thinking of settling down soon. Anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment