Friday, October 26, 2012

Zombie Duckies from Victoria

Name: Zombie Duckies
Interests: Watching the Walking Dead and reading the comic.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria, B.C.
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $2.00 Cdn each

Shuffle, shuffle.

If you’ve ever watched the Walking Dead TV show then you know that these duckies don’t look anything like those zombies. I have never been fan of the zombie genre, but I don’t mind the TV show. Just for the record. I do not believe there will never be a zombie apocalypse. I always joke with my husband and say yes, I am sure there will be a zombie acropolis.

The blue collar office worker zombie ducky has a bone in his mouth and is still dressed in his torn suite. Once, someone tried to cure him of his zombie illness (hence the comb over). The bone is his mouth is leftover from the last person he ate. He is using it as a toothpick. The other zombie duck is dead (although all zombies are) and has a blue tongue and a green beak. His cousin is dead duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment