Wednesday, October 3, 2012

80s Singer Ducky from Victoria

Name: 80s Singer Ducky
Interests: Barbecuing on my Weber. I can also play drums and guitar.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria, BC
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.98 Cdn 

Rock on

80s Singer Ducky has a blond poofy head of hair with a red sweatband in it. He is also wearing a black vest and jeans. He is the lead singer of the Quacks. I didn't buy his other 80s band members but I do have a few other Rock n Roll Duckies.

When it first was released, my husband and I were huge fans of Rockband and we would have friends over until the wee hours of the morning to play. I preferred to be the singer, my husband was on the guitar and his sister was our drummer. I have since sold our Rockband on Kijiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment