Thursday, September 20, 2012

Surf’s up Faucet Cover Ducky from Walmart

Name: Surf’s up Faucet Cover Ducky
Interests: I do 100 sit-ups every day to keep my beach bod. I enjoy teaching surf lessons.
Where to Find: Walmart
Brand: Munchkin
Price: $7.99 Cdn
I have bubbles for brains.

Surf’s up Faucet Cover Ducky was a gift that my daughter received at her baby shower. We have the matching bath tub temperature taker ducky too (also a baby shower gift). This faucet cover stays on well and prevents my daughter from burning herself on the hot faucet.

Surf’s up Faucet Cover Ducky’s sun visor flips up to reveal her hollow brain. You can pour bubble bath in her brain and then the bubbles drip down into the water as the bath fills. However, they also drip onto your faucet a bit too.

Surf’s up Faucet Cover Ducky is wearing a pink and white polka dot bikini with mauve shorts. Her thumb is up on her right hand and her blue surfboard is tucked under her left arm. She has perky eyes and eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment