Monday, September 3, 2012

Salon Duckies from Zydeco Gifts

Name: Salon Duckies
Interests: Playing on any type of slide, slides at the playground, water slides, etc.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria, B.C.
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.95 Cdn each


 
Straight, curly or krimped?

Since it is labour day, I decided I should feature two labour intensive ducks (and one of them is pregnant too). These salon stylists are both a bit emo and prefer to wear black smocks. The male stylist loves blow drying and washing hair. He gives each client a scalp massage when he puts in conditioner. He prefers to give people bangs and short hair-dos.

The red headed female stylist is holding up a mirror so her client can admire the beautiful up-do she has just created. She has her hair krimped. I still own my krimper and my waver irons. My husband was just saying that he hasn’t seen anyone with krimped hair for a while. I haven’t gotten rid of them because krimped hair and braids are two hairstyles that never seem to go out of style. I can’t wait to krimp my daugher’s hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment