Tuesday, August 28, 2012

1st Rubber Ducky from the Body Shop

Name: 1st Rubber Ducky
Interests: Making people happy and smiling.
Where to Find: The Body Shop
Brand: Unknown
Price: $1.50

The first one is always special.

This is my 200th post, so I had to pick an extra special ducky! Surprisingly, I received my first rubber ducky in grade 8. My best friend and I bought each other the same rubber ducky for Christmas (from the Body Shop) and hence our collecting began. I might have had rubber ducks when I was a child but if I did, I didn’t keep any of them with my childhood toys. Everytime, I go to a baby shower, I buy a rubber ducky for the baby. You’re never too young to have a bath with a friendly, smiling rubber ducky.

1st Rubber Ducky is quite small. She is about an inch tall and has a nice shape to her body. Her tail curves up quite high on her back. She is standard rubber ducky yellow and has a standard orange beak that is giving a contagious smile. Her black eyes each have two eyelashes which are curved to make her eyes smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment