Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hot Pink Ducky from JYSK

Name: Hot Pink Ducky
Interests: Eating
Where to Find: JYSK
Brand: Blu
Price: $1.99 Cdn (on sale)

I eat all the baby’s leftovers.

Home Decor stores are often a hot bed for rubber duckies. This was the case with JYSK. There are about 6 different ducks from JYSK including a leopard print and zebra print duck. I received all of my JYSK ducks as gifts. JYSK has quite a few trendy items and they some nice desk chairs that are rather affordable as well. I came close to buying a desk chair there but in the end I went with Ikea.

Hot Pink Ducky has two little stands of hair at the top of her head and an upturned tail that you can picture her waving back and forth. She looks like she might be going cross-eyed from staring at her beak.

No comments:

Post a Comment