Sunday, July 1, 2012

Edmonton Oilers Ducky

Name: Edmonton Oilers Ducky
Interests: Hockey, hockey and more hockey.
Where to Find: Sports Stores
Brand: J.F. Sports Canada
Price: Unknown it was gift.

Ducky shoots. Ducky scores.

Canada is a 145 years old today. Happy Birthday Canada! I usually watch the fireworks every year, but this year we are camping with friends for Canada Day. There will still be fireworks around the campsite. One year we went to Sylvan Lake for Canada Day and set off fireworks on the beach. My husband accidentally dropped a firework in the lake but it still went off and lit up the lake. It was pretty cool.

Edmonton Oilers Ducky isn’t the ducky that I planned on featuring for Canada day but I can’t find my other Canadian Hockey ducky anywhere and I searched through my 7 bins of ducks. I will find him for next Canada Day for sure. He must be hiding.

Edmonton Oilers Ducky is still in his original packaging. He has a dumb-struck look on his face and an extra wide beak (probably from too many pucks hitting his beak). His helmet is a little small but his jersey fits well and he has quite the curly tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment