Sunday, June 10, 2012

James Pond Ducky from Opal London

Name: James Pond Ducky
Interests: Acting as a double agent, racing in cars and keeping the pond safe.
Where to Find: http://www.opal-london.com/
Brand: Opal London
Price: $12.90 Cdn

There is never a dull moment around the pond.

For my dad’s 50th birthday, I had a surprise James Bond theme party for him. He was James Bond and all our friends and relatives dressed up as Bond characters. I was Natalya on the top because she was the only woman who has never slept with Bond. My mom was Money Penny. We played Bond music all night and I even made a Bond trivia game. Of course my Dad’s team won.

Since Opal London is a British company, it seemed quite fitting that they had a James Pond ducky. James Pond’s box says “the name is Pond, James Pond...00 licensed to thrill...!" James Pond is all white with black thick eyebrows, grey eyes, a black tuft of hair and a black tuxedo complete with a cloth elasticized bow tie around his neck. This is a nice touch. He also has a red beak. I am declaring this week the official Opal London week (since I just received my new shipment of ducks from them on Friday).

No comments:

Post a Comment