Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ducky Ear Buds from TinBox

Name: Ducky Ear Buds
Interests: Listneing to pop music while my owner runs.
Where to Find:TinBox
Brand: Cub
Price: $14.25

Along for the ear wax ride.

My aunt bought these ear buds for me a few years ago before the animal ear buds became popular. There are now cats, monkeys, ladybugs and almost any animal or shape imaginable. My Ducky ear buds are not very comfortable if you are moving around because the duck sticks out at an angle that rubs against your ear canal. Therefore, if I go for a run with them in, then they rub against my ears and make it hard to listen to my music. However, if you are sitting at your desk at work listening to a podcast then they are a bit comfier on your ears when you are not moving.

Ducky Ear Buds are a basic little tiny yellow rubber ducky with wings, black and white eyes and an orange beak. The wire is poked in the duck's bum. I imagine that isn't very comfortable for him either.

No comments:

Post a Comment