Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bikerman Mini Bud Ducky from Jasper

Name: Bikerman Ducky
Interests: Living in the 80s. The YMCA is my favorite song.
Where to Find:Treehouse Toys and Gifts in Jasper
Brand: Bud
Price: $8.00 Cdn

It’s fun to stay at the ______.

Bikerman Ducky is really pricey at $8.00, so he much be rare or extra special in the Bud collection. He is all black including his beak. He has grey and black eyes. He is a huge tattoo fan and has the following tats: a rose on his bum, a love Bud tattoo with a heart on his back, Tuff love with a horseshoe and clover on his chest, an anchor on his left side and a cross and the word duck on his right.

What makes this Bud ducky extra special is the fact that he is the only bud ducky with a removable accessory (since Opal London, I am all about the accessories). As I was getting up, I thought I broke his hat off his head, but then I realized it popped off and it comes off. His black hat has a bird and a chain on it and it does not look like his hat would detach. His box says: “born to be wild."

No comments:

Post a Comment