Friday, March 23, 2012

Mr. T CelebriDuck from Bang On

Name: Mr. T Celebriduck Rubber Ducky
Interests: Looking rough
Where to Find: Bang-On
Brand: http://www.celebriducks.com/shop/celebrityducks.htm
Price: $15.00 Cdn

Chilling on the Avenue

I am not even sure if you can call celebrity Celebriducks a rubber duck or not. Personally I am not a fan of rubber ducks that are so done up they don’t even look like a rubber ducky anymore. I’ve seen a few cat and dog rubber ducks, but I don’t own many of these style of rubber ducks. You can only tell a celebrity Celebriduck is a rubber duck because it has a beak instead of a human looking nose.
I also think Celebriducks are extremely overpriced compared to other rubber ducks. They are $15.00 each. Great mark up for the company. I am sure these rubber ducks only cost $2.00 to produce.

My husband’s aunt and cousin bought me Mr. T from the store on Whyte Ave where you can design your own T-Shirts-Bang-On. Don’t get me wrong. I do appreciate that they bought me this rubber duck and I am happy to have this “limited edition” in my collection. However, celebrity Celebriducks just aren’t my favorite style of rubber ducky.

No comments:

Post a Comment