Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bob the Rubber Duck from Toys R Us

Name: Bob the Ducky
Interests: I love travelling with Alicia. I have even been to Panama.
Where to Find: Toys R Us
Brand: Boon 

Price: $6.95

I have been everywhere including the Grey Nuns Hospital for Alicia’s birth 


Bob Boon Odd Duck - Bob (this is the name he came with; I didn’t name him) is one of my favorite rubber ducks. My husband bought me Bob for Christmas in December 2010. He also bought me Squish. I received Jane and Slim at my daughter’s baby shower. Together they are the complete set of Boon ducks. I haven’t seen them at Toys R Us for a while but they are also sold at an expensive furniture store called Kids Furniture Gallery for $7.95 each.


Bob has been to B.C., Panama and to the hospital with us for the natural birth of my daughter (page 36). He has also been to many pools with us too. Bob floats nicely and unlike my older rubber ducks he is BPA, PVC and Phthalate free. Therefore, he is one of the few rubber ducks I own that is okay to put in the tub with my daughter and is okay for her to chew on too. My only complaint about Bob is that he is already getting worn out. His orange stripes are starting to wear off (but he has also been in the ocean and lakes which could be causing the wear). He has black little beady looking eyes and is the roundest of the Boon duck collection. He is not your typical rubber duck (none of the Boon ducks are) and I think that is why I like him so much. He is the odd duck out.

No comments:

Post a Comment